Former Students

A "former UGA undergraduate" is any student who has been enrolled previously at the University of Georgia as an undergraduate. If you only attended as a graduate student and want to continue graduate courses, please contact Graduate Admissions. If you were only a graduate student previously and want to take undergraduate classes, please apply to Undergraduate Admissions as a new student.


Welcome back to UGA! Please take a moment to review the readmitted former student information to ensure a smooth reinstatement process.