What should I do if I receive a grade of “I” or “NG”?

If you receive a grade of “I” (Incomplete), do not register for the course again. Contact the instructor and make arrangements to complete the course within three (3) semesters of receiving the grade. If the “I” is not replaced with a real grade within three terms, it will automatically convert to a “F.” A grade of “NG” (Not Graded) indicates that the instructor did not submit grades for that course by the grade deadline. The instructor will need to submit a change of grade form to change the “NG” grade to the correct grade.
There are no extensions for Incomplete grades. If you believe that you have an extenuating circumstance, you may file an appeal with the Educational Affairs Committee.
What if I think I was given the wrong grade?
You should contact the instructor of the course and discuss the grade with him or her. If a mistake was made, an official change of grade form must be submitted. If you want to appeal the grade, you should contact the instructor’s dean’s office to find out the process for a grade appeal.
Is there a way to have a course deleted from my transcript?
Course deletions are only processed in the event of University error. An explanation letter from the department responsible for the error must be submitted to our office and should contain the signature of the department head.