Change of Information



Address Change
How do I change my address in the student system?

You can update your address information by completing the Change of Address form and mailing, emailing, or faxing it to our office. Or you may simply send us a letter with your change of address information. Please be sure to include your full name, the last four digits of your Social Security Number and indicate whether your new address replaces your Current, Permanent, or Emergency Contact.
Please send faxes to 706-583-8162 or send mail to: Office of the Registrar, Holmes/Hunter Academic Bldg., Athens, GA 30602-6113. Emails should be sent to and must be sent from a UGA email account.
Name Change
My name has changed. How do I update it in the University's records?
If you need to make changes to your name, you will need to complete the Name Change Form and present the appropriate documentation to the Office of the Registrar.   Please see Change Of Information for specific information that will be required.