- What is DegreeWorks?
- Who can use DegreeWorks?
- Is my information confidential?
- Can I register for classes in DegreeWorks?
- Why does my Expected Graduation Term in DegreeWorks say Not Available?
- Can I save or print my audit?
FAQs on Audits
- What is an Audit?
- How current will my information be in DegreeWorks?
- Are my grades visible in DegreeWorks?
- Can I see a list of all the classes I've taken?
- Does DegreeWorks include my AP credit and transfer work?
- Why are my courses still in the In-Progress section of the audit when I already received grades?
- How do I know what classes I need to take?
- I think my audit is incorrect. What should I do?
- I have been cleared for graduation, but DegreeWorks says that I haven't completed all my requirements. Does this mean that I won't be able to graduate?
- When should I look at my degree audit?
- How is my degree audit different from my transcript?
- How does DegreeWorks decide where to place courses that I've completed?
- DegreeWorks placed one of my courses in two different places. Is that okay?
- I earned credit before I came to the University of Georgia. How does this appear on my audit?
- Are there requirements for graduation that DegreeWorks doesn't check?
- The audit says that my PEDB courses were not counted. What does this mean?
- My advisor petitioned to waive/substitute a course. How will that course appear on DegreeWorks?
- I'm pursuing two degrees (a BBA and an AB, an AB and BS, etc). Only one appears on the audit. How can I check the requirements for my other program of study?
- I'm a double major. Only one appears on the audit. How can I check the requirements for my other major?
- I repeated a course and I don't understand how it appears on the degree audit. Can you explain this to me?
- I've seen the '@' symbol in several places on my audit. What does this mean?
- Who should I contact if I still have questions or disagree with the audit?
- What is a FERPA restriction?
FAQs on What If Audits
- I want to change my major. How can I see what would be required if I made this change?
- Can my advisor see my What If scenario?